Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Can Call Me Floyd

I’m saddened to hear of Mr. Floyd Fulton's passing in Paradise, CA on September 1st. He was my Yuba City High School electronics teacher for three of fours years that I took shop. He taught me about quality, important electronics stuff, and to try new things but NOT burn down the shop... He was also a good Christian example. A few months back, when I was trying to get Comcast to make their "comcastic" cable service work, I drew again (for what seemed like the thousandth time) from my electronics shop training. Mr. Fulton suffered a stroke several years ago. When I visited him in the nursing home, he said, "You can call me Floyd." I couldn't. I had too much respect for him. Many thanks to Ken and Patricia Atwood, who helped minister to Mr. Fulton all these years!

No comments: