Saturday, March 21, 2015

Wagner's MBA Law of Fighting Injustice

Wagner's MBA Law of Fighting Injustice: I often stay and fight the unjust system... but that is my genetic background. I am the descendant of poor, God-fearing German-American peasant farmers who scratched out a living for several generations on small patches of ground in Western Pennsylvania. Traditionally, Germans as an ethnic group are difficult to push around easily. There is Scot and Irish blood in me as well, so in additional to being stubborn, we are frugal and excitable, too. So, No, I wouldn't leave anywhere if I was treated unfairly; instead, I would fight the system until those "turkeys" surrendered or ran away... Currently, I'm fighting for justice with an executive team of a major corporation... they are just now realizing how much trouble they are in... wink emoticon and being narcissists who are insufficiently trained for their current positions, this, well, is going to take awhile...

No comments: